The purpose of this Cookies Policy is to inform you clearly and precisely about the cookies we use, the information we collect through them and for what purposes this information is used.
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES AND WHAT IS THEIR PURPOSE?
A “cookie” is a file that is stored on the user’s computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device, in order to collect and store information about the use, by the latter, of the Website (article 22.2 LSSI) .
2. WHAT KIND OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
Below is a classification of the cookies that exist and may be used on our Website, taking into account that the same cookie may be included in more than one category.
1) According to the entity that manages them
– Own cookies: those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
– Third-party cookies: those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity.
2) According to the period of time they remain active
– Session cookies: temporary cookies designed to collect and store data while accessing our Website, the information disappearing once the session is closed (so no data is stored in the terminal).
– Persistent cookies: the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a specified period of time.
3) According to the purpose
– Technical cookies: those that allow navigation through the Website, including those used to manage the Website and enable its functions and services (eg: control traffic and communication of data, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process for an order, manage payment, etc.).
– Personalization cookies: those that allow you to remember information so that you can access the Website with certain characteristics that can differentiate your experience from that of other users (eg: language, number of results to show when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which the service is accessed, etc.).
– Analysis or measurement cookies: those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze user behavior, including the quantification of the impacts of the ads. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the Website in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by users.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: those that store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
3. WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE ON OUR WEBSITE?
THE HOLDER uses the following cookies:
|_ga||de terceros||1 day||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|Analysis or measurement cookies|
|_gid||de terceros||1 day||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the wbsite is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages viisted in an anonymous form.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||persistent||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
4. FOR HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP THE INFORMATION?
In compliance with art. 13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, we will keep the information collected through cookies for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes indicated in each cookie.
In relation to third-party cookies, the retention periods can be consulted in their respective Privacy and Cookies Policies that appear in the previous table.
5. HOW TO CONFIGURE OR DISABLE COOKIES?
The consent you have given us is applicable to the cookies on this Website and on the websites of third parties with whom we collaborate, specified in the section “What cookies do we use on our website?” of this Policy.
Remember that at any time you can modify or withdraw your consent through the banner located at the bottom of our Website, to manage your consent.
You can restrict, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your Internet browser:
– Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=es#
– Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-predamientos
– Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/topic/eliminate-and-administrar-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
– Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac